As your are likely aware, the world is experiencing an unprecedented event with the global spread COVID-19. To help ensure the health and safety of our team, our customers, and the broader community we have made some changes.
Our website will remain open 24-7 but we will not be booking showroom visits or store pickup until the advisory on social distancing has been lifted. We will however, be offering contactless delivery.
Regarding Ontario Delivery
- Our standard delivery times are still in effect.
- We will deliver your furniture to the front door of your home/apartment.
- We will knock/buzz when we arrive and greet you at the door while maintaining a distance.
- We will not be bringing the furniture into your home.
- If you make a purchase but would like to postpone delivery. We will store your furniture in our showroom until you are comfortable accepting delivery.
We know this can come as an inconvenience to some as it will require you having additional help on your end to get furniture into your home. We have adjusted our pricing on Ontario deliveries to reflect this:
Within 250km of Toronto | $75
Within 250km to 400km of Toronto | $150
Outside 400km of Toronto | $250
Regarding other Provinces
- Given the 3-5 week delivery window for out of province deliveries. They will still proceed as usual while keeping a close eye on updates from the public health officials.
- You will be contacted if the delivery has any chance of exceeding the 5 week time-frame and we will reimburse a portion of your delivery charge.
Thank you for your cooperation in these trying times. We need to continue supporting local businesses who need it most. We are in this together.